Our strongest backhoe loader is all about productive power. With the push of a button, PowerBoost gives a temporary surge of hydraulic digging power.
580SN Backhoe Loader Rental
When renting a Backhoe Loader you can do just about everything. And the faster the better. The 580 Super N backhoe rental offers a suite of features to help you work with greater precision and speed.
580SN Backhoe Specs:
- Backhoe rental’s breakout force of more than 14,000 lb
- Lifting force nearly 4,000 lb. backhoe rental
- 4wd backhoe rental
- Engine Power: 97 hp | 72 kW
- Maximum digging depth of 14’4″
- Type: Diesel 4-stroke, Turbocharged
580SN Rental Options:
- Open ROPS canopy or enclosed cab
- Pilot Controls or CASE controls
580N EP Backhoe Loader Rental
This backhoe rental will deliver nearly 3,000 lb. of lifting force and over 11,500 lb. of breakout, and with the ProControl anti-rebound option, provides responsive precision.
Backhoe Rentals Attachments
Ideal for demolition, construction, and road maintenance. Features include a low pressure gas charge, a low hydraulic surge and just two moving parts. Applications include demolition, construction and road maintenance.
- Two moving parts
- Low pressure gas charge
- Low recoil
- Low hydraulic surge
- CH-6M Hydraulic Hammer (top mount) – Impact class 1,000 ft-lb
- CH-6M Hydraulic Hammer (offset mount) – Impact class 1,000 ft-lb
- CH-6E Hydraulic Hammer – Impact class 1,500 ft-lb
When every second counts our quick coupler mount 4×1 buckets for your backhoe loaders and tractor loaders are the solution. With this multi-tool, your machine can load, doze, clam and scrape with a single attachment.
- Dual, 3″ (76mm) diameter, double acting cylinders power the clam
- Flat face hydraulic disconnects included
- Hydraulic hoses included
- Heavy-duty buckets have replaceable dozer cutting edge and reversible floor front and rear cutting edge
- 4×1 Bucket – 82″ (1 yd³) Heavy-duty
- 4×1 Bucket – 93″ (1.2 yd³) Heavy-duty
General Purpose Buckets
The ideal attachment solution for snow and light construction materials with a rolled shell that makes for easy filling and cleanup. Plus, the full cross member torque tubes along the top and bottom ensure long-term durability.
- General purpose material handling, landscaping and site development, utility, road and bridge construction, and general contracting
- Reinforced wrappers and end plates
- 1/2” thick wear bars
- Wear-resistant steel tapered cutting edge, 3/4” x 6”
- General Purpose Bucket – 82”
- General Purpose Bucket – 93”