With a 3,400 lb rated operating load the SV340 skid steer loader is a productivity beast. With a higher-rated operating capacity than the Deere 332E, stronger breakout force and our superior high-flow auxiliary system, the SV340 runs heavy attachments with better handling, supplies better loading capacity and delivers greater overall performance.
SV280 Skid Steer Rental
The SV280 is one of our strongest, medium-frame skid steers. With best-in-class torque, bucket breakout and hydraulic flow, it has the strength that you need.
Skid Steer Rental Attachments
When every second counts our quick coupler mount 4×1 buckets for your skid steer loaders. With this multi-tool, your machine can load, doze, clam and scrape with a single attachment.
- Functions as a loader bucket, clam, dozer, scraper and bottom dump bucket
- Material spreading – gravel, mulch, dirt, etc.
- 2″ cylinder bore;
- 1-1/8″ diameter rod
- 10 gal., 100K psi bucket construction
- 1/2″ Å~ 4″ wear strips on bucket floor
- 2,350 lbs. clamping force
Ideal for demolition, construction, and road maintenance. Features include a low pressure gas charge, a low hydraulic surge and just two moving parts. Applications include demolition, construction and road maintenance.
- Two moving parts
- Low pressure gas charge
- Low recoil
- Low hydraulic surge
- CH-6M Hydraulic Hammer (top mount) – Impact class 1,000 ft-lb
- CH-6M Hydraulic Hammer (offset mount) – Impact class 1,000 ft-lb
- CH-6E Hydraulic Hammer – Impact class 1,500 ft-lb