The 1021G wheel loader rental offers great visibility and ergonomics to maximize operator comfort and combat operator fatigue. This wheel loader rental is for high production applications and for those who demand the most out of their machines. In addition the 1021G has over 50,000 lbs of breakout force!
821G Wheel Loader Rental
The 821G wheel loader rental is ideal choice for those needing a high production loading and hauling machine. With this wheel loader rental you’ll have more than 40,000 lbs of breakout force! The 821G wheel loader in addition to the 1021G will provide a great workspace for you or you operators.
721G Wheel Loader Rental
This 721G wheel loader rental will offer 33,000 lbs of breakout force, as well as a 5-speed transmission with lock-up torque converter that provides faster acceleration and travel speeds up to 25 mph (40 kph). The 721G wheel loader is going to give you power and efficiency, a machine committed to increasing productivity and reducing downtime.
621G Wheel Loader Rental
The 621G wheel loader rental is our smallest full-size wheel loader rental, however do not let this fool you this machine is excellently balanced and stabilized for roading, hauling, loading and other applications. The 621G features standard axles with limited slip differentials that transfer torque to the gripping tires to increase traction in slippery conditions.
Attachments for Wheel Loaders
- Functions as a loader bucket, clam, dozer, scraper and bottom dump bucket
- Material spreading – gravel, mulch, dirt, etc.
- 4-in-1 Pin-On Bucket
- Available in widths from 100 inches up to 119 inches
General Purpose Buckets
- All-around performance for stockpiling and material handling operations
- General Purpose Pin-On Bucket
- Available in widths from 100 inches up to 126 inches
Lift, stack, move or load pallets and construction materials with your compact wheel loader. CASE pallet forks feature standard brick guard and lock in position clips.
- For handling pallets and construction materials
- Pallet Fork – 48″ wide carriage, 1-3/4″ × 4″ × 48″ tines
- Pallet Fork – 60″ wide carriage, 2″ × 4″ × 48″ tines